Creativity, Action and Service lies at the very core of the IBDP curriculum and aims to develop students into caring and compassionate human beings, sensitive to the needs of the environment. For the past two years, since the commencement of IBDP,
Our students have been involved in various community service projects as follows;-
• Teaching students belonging to the underprivileged sections in evening schools run by Disha Foundation.
• Visiting Tata Medical Centre to spend time with children suffering from cancer.
• Raising funds through food sale for charitable purpose.
• Tree planting initiative at Salt Lake.
• Participating in clean environment programmes like ‘Garbage Free India’.