The Primary Wing at The Heritage includes Ankur (classes I – III) and Arohan (classes IV and V). The various academic subjects taught include English, Bangla, Hindi, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, History, Geography, Social Studies, Computers and General Knowledge, Culture and Heritage Studies.
The Heritage also offers a myriad selection of co-curricular activities that are designed to help children discover their interests and talents.
An inclusive curriculum addresses the needs of different kinds of learners. The teachers aim to build an interactive ambience where children may freely express their own opinions.
• Technology is used to make lessons, effective and enjoyable through TAL, PPTs and videos
• Excursion and educational trips are a part of our curriculum.
School begins at 7.20 am, except for class I which begins at 9 am.
• On arrival children proceed for breakfast at 7.30 am followed by assembly,
• Classes are scheduled from 8.10 am to 11.45 am.
• The lunch break is from 11.45 am to 12.30 pm (classes II to V) and from 1.00 pm to 1.35pm (class I )
• Classes resume after lunch and this is followed by Prep/Class Teacher Time from 2.10pm to 3.30pm