The Pre-Primary Wing
The Pre-Primary wing at The Heritage is called Ankuran which includes the Pre-Nursery, Nursery and Kindergarten classes.
Learning is thematic and activity based. The main focus is on building language skills, (listening, speaking, reading, writing), social, motor and kinesthetic skills. Teaching is aimed at making learning fun. In a free and stimulating environment, children’s intellectual, physical, cultural, artistic and communication skills develop and flourish.
• Ankuran timings are from 9.00 am to 12.30 pm.
• 9.00 am – 9.30 am children are free to choose any activity of their choice.
• Breakfast is served at 10.30 am.
• Music, clay modelling, games, weekly assembly, excursions and trips are an
essential part of the curriculum
• The children are served a snack before they board the bus at 12.45 pm.